Future Leaders Toolbox
|Dates:||January 25 - March 1, 2018|
|Meets:||Th, from noon-1 PM, Jan25, Feb15, Feb22, Mar1, Mar8, Mar15, 6 sessions|
|Location:||McMillen Hall 213 |
|Instructor:||Andy Long |
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Many times we are ready to step up to a leadership position, but may not feel we have all the skills. Learn practical tools, tips, and strategies to be ready to lead any group. The six topics covered will be:
1. Productivity hacks - Jan. 25
2. Effective Business Communication - Feb. 15
3. Running and Participating in Effective Meetings - Feb. 22
4. Building Organizational Engagement - Mar 1
5. Using Feedback to Increase Performance - Mar 8
6. Building Your Team (Hiring/Onboarding/Staff Development) - Mar 15
Class size limited. Please call 345-8122 for more information and to register.