Future Leaders Toolbox
|Dates:||January 25 - March 1, 2018|
|Meets:||Th from 12 N to 1:00 PM, 6 sessions|
|Location:||McMillen Hall 213 |
|Instructor:||Andy Long |
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Many times we are ready to step up to a leadership position, but may not feel we have all the skills. Learn practical tools, tips, and strategies to be ready to lead any group. The six topics covered will be:
1. Productivity hacks
2. Effective Business Communication
3. Running and Participating in Effective Meetings
4. Building Organizational Engagement
5. Using Feedback to Increase Performance
6. Building Your Team (Hiring/Onboarding/Staff Development)
Class size limited to 15.